Exceeding NQS, 45 place LDC provider. Operating since 1974.
Qualifications & experience
- Diploma qualified, more than 3 years experience
Tasks & responsibilities
- The Diploma Team Leader is responsible, in consultation with the Director, for the preparation, implementation and evaluation of a developmentally appropriate early years curriculum plan, for individual children and small/large groups, working with and leading two-room assistants.
- Must have a Diploma Qualification
- Work the hours as allocated by the employer
- Possess a current NT WWCC, a current National Police Check, First Aid, Fire, Food, and Mandatory Reporting training/certifications
- Plan and implement a quality educational program
- Promote the health and safety of all children and staff
- Build positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Contribute to the effective management of the service
- Actively support accountability, legal compliance and duty of care to children
- Support a culture of continuous learning in the workplace. Leadership skills and ability to lead and mentor a team. Experienced, co-operative, flexible, calm, personable, responsible and professional.Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with children, educators and families.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the National Quality Framework?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?