Are you ready to write a new chapter in your story? Make Central Queensland your home! Sarina SHS are seeking applications for the above permanent position, commencing in 2021. APPLY NOW and join our dedicated team where you can make a genuine difference to the lives of students.
Position status: Permanent
Position type: Full-time
Occupational group: Education & Training
Workplace Location: Mackay region
Job ad reference: QLD/CQR362411/21
Closing date: 25-Mar-2021
Yearly salary: $63350 - $95356
Fortnightly salary: $2482.20 - $3655.00
Job duration: To commence as soon as possible (negotiable)
Contact person: Dana Sadler
Contact details: 07 484 28336
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
- Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please click here.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please click here.
Employment as a Teacher is available to:
- Australian citizens.
- Persons who reside in Australia and have permission or a right to be granted permission, under Commonwealth law, to remain in Australia indefinitely.
- New Zealand citizens who have a special category visa or a right to be granted a special category visa under the Migration Act 1958.
How to apply:
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location.