Department of Education (Support and Development) (Years 9 - 12 Learning) (Vocational Learning and Career Education)
- Applications close: Sunday 28 February, 2021 11:30 PM AEST
- Award/Classification: Teaching Service (TPS) Award - (Non Teaching) Band 3 Level 4
- Salary: $129,035.00 - $129,035.00
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time
- Region: Statewide
To support and provide a service to stakeholders across all education sectors in Years 9-12 through high-level educational leadership in a range of contexts including development, implementation, and review of curriculum and planned programs of learning, professional learning, systems and resources, policy, communications, and collaboration across Vocational Learning, Curriculum, Assessment, and Teaching and Learning in Years 9-12.
- Qualifications as established by the Tasmanian Industrial Commission in the Teaching Service (Tasmanian Public Sector) Award, 2005. A registered teacher with full registration within the meaning of the Teachers Registration Act 2000. The Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013 requires persons undertaking work in a regulated activity to be registered. Regulated activity is a child-related service or activity defined in the Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Regulations 2014. This registration must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in this role and the status of this may be checked at any time during employment.
- Current Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status – Employment)
Enquiries to Megan Gunn 0447698306
All interested applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss specific details of the vacancy with the Contact Person.
For relevant supporting documents, including a statement of duties, please click Apply Now.
Electronic submission of applications via ‘Apply Now’ is preferred.
Applications submitted electronically:
- must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format, each with a size no greater than 10MB
- will be acknowledged immediately by return email
- do not require additional paper copies of the application to be sent through the mail
Applicants should forward/include:
- a completed Application for Employment form
- a statement addressing the selection criteria
- relevant personal details and work history.
All applicants are required to supply a valid email address with their application for the purposes of email communication.
The cost associated with obtaining a Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status - Employment) is the responsibility of the individual.
Applications should be made via the Apply Now button and submitted online by 11.30 pm AEDT on the advertised closing date.
Should you have any queries regarding applying for this vacancy online, please contact Department of Education HR Recruitment and Employment phone +61 3 6165 6285.