Rockhampton State High School in Central Queensland is seeking passionate and enthusiastic applicants for a permanent Mathematics Science position in our 7 to 10 Year levels. This is a permanent position commencing as soon as possible.
Position status: Permanent
Position type: Full-time
Occupational group: Education & Training
Workplace Location: Rockhampton region
Job ad reference: QLD/CQR363478/21
Closing date: 05-Mar-2021
Yearly salary: $63350 - $95356
Fortnightly salary: $2482.20 - $3655
Job duration Commences: as soon as possible
Contact person: Dana Sadler
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockhampton is a major City Hub and is the gateway to everything that the Central Queensland region has to offer, whilst only being a short drive to the stunning Capricorn coastline and the Keppel Islands.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
- Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please click here.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please click here.
Employment as a Teacher is available to:
- Australian citizens.
- Persons who reside in Australia and have permission or a right to be granted permission, under Commonwealth law, to remain in Australia indefinitely.
- New Zealand citizens who have a special category visa or a right to be granted a special category visa under the Migration Act 1958.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found. **