We are seeking an innovative, passionate and dedicated Biology teacher to join our school community.
Position status: Permanent
Position type: Full-time
Occupational group: Education & Training
Workplace Location: Central West Qld
Job ad reference: QLD/CQR360194
Closing date: 26-Feb-2021
Yearly salary: $63350 - $95356
Fortnightly salary: $2428 - $3655
Job duration: Commences as soon as possible (negotiable)
Contact person: Dana Sadler
Contact details: 07 48428336
Clermont State High School delivers quality learning programs through a diverse range of academic and vocational subjects that create pathways for all students. With small class sizes, a dedicated teaching staff and a commitment to the success of every student, Clermont State High School offers unique educational opportunities for students that set us apart and provide a positive point of difference. The mission statement of Clermont State High School 'Learning Excellence in a Rural Setting' is underpinned by our key values of respect and studentship. We promote respect for the individual, for others, for learning and for the environment. We believe in studentship and hold the expectation that every student will try to participate to the best of his/her ability.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**