Our School Motto and Vision
"Success follows Effort"
Our vision for our school is “Striving for an Engaged and Motivated School Community, Fostering Individual Achievement, Social Responsibility and Well Being.”
We commit to “high performance” through:
- National Partnership School Priorities
- Strong Leadership with an unrelenting focus on improvement
- A shared commitment to core values
- Quality curriculum and pedagogy to improve learning
- Teaching focused on academic achievement while nurturing the social and emotional wellbeing of young people
- Monitoring individual student progress through personalised learning
“Every day, in every classroom, every student is learning and achieving”
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
- A brief resume/CV
- Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**