St Louis de Montfort's School, Aspendale
Ms Carmel Stutterd
It is expected that the successful applicant will need to be
- committed to the values and ethos of the Catholic education system
- have a current Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check
- highly motivated, committed, positive, friendly and enthusiastic
- use initiative in the classroom to support student learning
- to work collaboratively with a variety of teams
- have the capacity to cater effectively for a diverse range of learning and /or behavioural needs
- demonstrate an understanding of child safety and the appropriate obligations and behaviours when engaging students.
St Louis is committed to the safety, well being and protection of all students in our care.