St John's School, Euroa
Mrs Libby Hamilton (Acting)
Applications are invited from qualified, enthusiastic teachers who have:
- Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
- An understanding of and commitment to the VRQA Child SafeStandards.
- A strong commitment to Catholic Education and Catholic Identity
- Ability to effectively gather, analyze and use data to inform teaching to meet the individual needs of students.
- A willingness to form inclusive and supportive relationships with the school community.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective classroom management.
- Ability to contribute to a professional culture of excellence
- An understanding of contemporary learning and teaching strategies
Please forward the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 5th February 2021
- A cover letter stating why you have interest in this position and how your skills align with the selection criteria
- A completed Pre-Employment Disclosure Questionnaire (a copy available to download from our school website under the employment tab). https://www.sjeuroa.catholic.edu.au/
- Curriculum Vitae including 3 nominated verbal referees